– Framed – Video for Full Background on Canton Cover-Up Story
– Donate to the Karen Read Legal Defense Fund
– See all parts of the Canton Cover-Up Series
– Watch the Live Shows and Videos
– Join ”Justice for John O’Keefe and Karen Read” FB Group
Two days ago we published a blog about how Michael Proctor was not listed as being re-certified to be a law enforcement officer on the most recently updated POST list.
Today the Norfolk County DA’s Office responded to our blog with this Facebook post, stating that officers are added to the list on a “rolling basis.”
Hours later Proctor’s name was added to the POST list as certified.
So he is in fact still on the job. I don’t know about you, but I don’t see the point of the Commonwealth putting out a list of certified cops if the list isn’t complete. Why not just wait until you’re finished writing all the names down? When the MSP sent all their names over to the POST Commission, did they pick and choose who they were gonna add at that time? This is emblematic of everything that is wrong with our dysfunctional government.
These facts all remain the same:
- Proctor did not participate in the interview with Allie McCabe on August 25
- Proctor’s car is always at his house now
- Jen McCabe and Kerry Roberts both were seen parked at his house last week, indicating that the conspirators are no longer speaking on the phone
- The Commonwealth amended reports he had written, claiming that he had made errors
- Yuri Bukhenik has a new partner who he is using to interrogate, threaten, and intimidate people he believes are giving information to Turtleboy about the Alberts and McCabes
In my opinion it’s not a coincidence that the POST Commission suddenly decided to update their list to include Proctor’s name just 2 days after we brought it to light. Nor is it likely a coincidence that the Norfolk County DA’s Office issued that press release. They are desperate to make the public believe that they can still be trusted, and that all is well with the Karen Read case. But they’re on a sinking ship, and Michael Proctor and Michael Morrissey are going down with it.