Following Turtleboy on social media is a unique experience. As you know if you follow the blog, we are constantly getting suspended, shadow banned, sued, censored, and outright banned from platforms because the people we blog about mass report us to the tech Gods. There’s not much we can do about that, but things are actually looking up lately and the suspensions have paused for now. The problem is no one is following our pages because it’s so hard to rebuild every time this happens. For that reason I’m here to let you know about all the ways you can follow Turtleboy.
1. Follow Clarence Woods Emerson on Facebook by clicking here. Clarence has 23,500 followers, and although the account sometimes gets suspended for 30 days at a time, Facebook never deletes the account because it’s been around for so long. I used to share it with other bloggers, but now it’s just exclusively me. The problem is people are less likely to “follow” a personal account for a name they don’t recognize. Just understand that it’s me, and this is the account where the most commentary occurs. But in order for it to come up in your feed you have to interact with the page, and that means liking posts, sharing them, or commenting underneath them.
2. Follow Terrance Collie on Facebook by clicking here. Clarence gets suspended for 30 days a lot so it’s important to have a backup page you can follow and message with story ideas. Terrance is that account.
3. Like the Uncle Turtleboy – Aidan Kearney page on Facebook by clicking here. This is a “like” page, not a personal page, much like the page we had with over 112,000 followers which was removed 3 years ago. These pages often get removed without warning and with no explanation given by Facebook. the UTB page currently has 11,600 followers, and could use some more. Maybe because I used my real name they’ll be less likely to remove it for no reason. It’s not growing as I would like it too, probably because it doesn’t say Turtleboy Sports on it. But this is currently our primary like page.
4. Join the Turtleboy Sports Facebook group by clicking here. A group is different from a page because you join it instead of liking it, and you can’t message a group like you would message a page. I have a few admins in there who post links to the blogs, and there are 8,200 members currently.
5. Follow the Turtleboy Sports fan run Twitter account by clicking here. I previously had a Twitter account with 15,000 followers which was removed in October 2017. I created a couple more that got close to 10K but ultimately were taken down as well. My computer and phone were permanently blacklisted from creating new Twitter accounts in 2018. Luckily a turtle rider stepped up and created the @Turtleboytweets account, which has close to 20,000 followers. I can’t log into that account or else it will be taken down as well.
However, I am looking for active people who think and talk like me to help run that account. Twitter is a great way for us to build the brand by exposing our content to bigger names and blue checkmarks by getting them to follow the account. It’s how I met Gerry Callahan, Kirk Minihane, and a bunch of other people. I’m looking for a proactive person or two to help run the account. But, you have to be conservative, witty, and conform to the brand. This isn’t just sharing blogs, it’s actively tweeting as much as possible. Email me at email@example.com if you’re interested.
6. Follow my latest personal Twitter account @TB_Aidan by clicking here. When I got a new computer in May I realized I could create a new account if I didn’t use the same browser (Google Chrome) that I used on my old computer. So I created @RealUncleTB using Safari, which lasted 4 months before I got reported and shut down. Since then I created the new account using FireFox, and it’s been up for more than a month. The problem is it’s hard getting my followers back, so give it follow and retweet as much as possible to let people know I’m back. My DM’s are always open on there.
7. Follow the Turtleboy Quotes account by clicking here. It’s another fan run account that quotes the highlights from the live show, and it’s quite entertaining.
8. Follow me on Parler by clicking here. Parler has seen tons of growth with conservatives, and I’ve got 2K followers there already.
9. Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here. We have 12,600 subs right now, but we’re only adding a couple hundred each month, which means the channel will grow really slowly. I’d like to ideally get it to 100K subs. I do a live show three times a week, but I’m also looking to network with shows like mine, cross promote, etc. I’m looking for channels with similar size audiences that do the same kinds of things Turtleboy does. If you have any ideas shoot me an email.
10. Join our Reddit by clicking here. I still have no idea how to use Reddit, but it seems like it’s a platform that people use a lot and shit often goes viral there. Doesn’t hurt to join and share as much possible.
11. Please read TB Daily News instead of Turtleboy Sports whenever possible. Turtleboy is blacklisted by Google AdSense. It makes pennies a day on advertising as a result. I appreciate the traffic, but it’s almost a waste of time for me to even continue to use that site. I only keep it because of the old blogs, there’s an app for it, and 25,000 people go directly to the site every day. I created TB Daily News as a more appropriate version of Turtleboy, and for that reason it hasn’t been and hopefully won’t be flagged by Google AdSense, which has a monopoly on digital advertising. I can actually come close to living off the ad revenue I make from that page, but all the traffic comes from when I share it on social media. Right now social media interaction is really low so traffic is way down from a couple months ago. I get about 3,000 people a day who go directly to the site, as opposed to 25K to Turtleboy. If you go directly to Turtleboy every day please consider switching up your routine to TB Daily News. The two sites are integrated, so if you have ad free on one you get it on the other. You can also subscriber to the website by getting an email every time a new blogs is published.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: