Putnam Woman Amy Peterson Ignores Advice Of Counsel To Explain Why Her 2 DUI’s In 24 Hours Weren’t Her Fault, Says She Won’t Stop Drinking
Earlier in the week I blogged about Amy Peterson, the Putnam woman who was charged with 2 DUI’s in 24 hours, after driving on the wrong side of I-95 in Connectictut and nearly hitting a state trooper. She spent an entire day defending herself on Facebook, then got the other DUI hours later after driving erratically on I-395 in Plainfield. Against the advice of counsel (who she claims is top notch) she wanted to come on the Live Show last night to explain herself, and she made it much, much worse. Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel and never miss an episode.
- This woman thinks she did nothing wrong
- It’s not her fault that she drives drunk because she’s depressed and has mental illness
- She didn’t intend on drinking and driving either night, it just kind of happened
- She was dropping a friend off at a hotel in Groton, where she had never been before, which caused confusion and led to her driving on the wrong side of the highway
- She claims she was pulled over by the time the cops got there, even though the dashcam video shows otherwise
- Montville Mayor Ron McDaniel is going to help her get the charges dropped
- Her ex-fiance who had sexual relations with a much more attractive woman has custody of her 2 children in the interim, but she intends to get them back
- She has no intention to stop drinking
- It’s all OK because she had her blinker on while driving on the wrong side of the highway
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Follow us on Youtube, SoundCloud, Twitter, and Facebook.
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: