Woman Alleges Racism, Vows Legal Action Against Nurses After Causing A Scene, Getting Kicked Out Of Taunton Hospital By Police
The last thing healthcare workers need right is a woman who wants to buy a vowel causing a scene that requires the Taunton Police to remove her from Morton Hospital. But that seems to be what happened yesterday to Tyesha Lyttle.
I wasn’t there to witness any of this, so I can’t confirm that any of is happened. However, after going through the “are you a ratchet” questionnaire, her story suddenly became less credible:
- Have you ever demanded a nurse give you their name by citing a law you possibly misinterpreted on the Google machine?
- Have you ever used the phrase, “showing the security by law” in an attempt to explain to security officers why you shouldn’t be removed from a building?
- Have you ever whipped out your phone and began taping a nurse in a hospital?
- Have you ever made up a Jussie-esque accusation alleging that a nurse said in front of a group of other healthcare workers that, “black people phones are their best friends”?
- Have you ever cited HIPAA in a vain attempt to avoid removal from a hospital?
- Have you ever required six Taunton police officers to throw you out of a hospital?
- Have you ever used dog filter?
- Have you ever threatened to file a civil complaint after getting kicked out of a hospital?
- Have you ever posted on international woman’s day that you “support melanin nurses” while using duckface, so as to make it clear that you may not support white nurses?
- Do you refer to the National Anthem as “them people song,” in reference to white people?
- Has your brother Jordan ever been featured in a newspaper article with the headline, “Fall River Police looking for suspect in food stamp brawl”
- Are you a grown woman who still listens to Jam’n 94.5?
If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions then you may be a ratchet, and I don’t believe anything you post on Facebook without evidence. Just sayin.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Follow us on Youtube, SoundCloud, Twitter, and Facebook.
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: