We will be discussing this story on the Live show tonight at 9 PM. Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Yesterday I published a blog about a woman who alleged in a complaint with the Boston Police Department that Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins threatened and intimidated her while leaving the South Bay Mall in Boston on Christmas Eve, and then activated her blue emergency lights in order to drive through a red light while talking on her cell phone.
Shortly after the blog started getting shared widely and was picked up by other media outlets, Rollins tweeted this out:
“Some” women have the luxury of “saying whatever they want and being believed.”
Who does she mean by “some women?” Well, the three women she listed all wrongly accused black men of doing something wrong. Carolyn Bryant Donham falsely accused Emmett Till of sexual harassment, leading to his murder. Rollins is black and her accuser in this case is white. Not only is she insinuating that it’s racist to blindly believe her white accuser, she’s also comparing herself to Emmett Till, who was hung and mutilated. But still, she’s having a hard time too. The media came to her home to ask questions, just like they do whenever someone is in the news. Almost as if she’s some sort of public figure.
It was a little over two years ago that Rollins was lecturing everyone about how we needed to blindly believe Christine Blasey-Ford, who just like the women she listed, was white and had zero evidence to back up any of her allegations.
We believe you Dr. Ford. pic.twitter.com/LCB8MKwghx
— DA Rachael Rollins (@DARollins) October 1, 2018
Dr. Ford, I hear you and I believe you. Your bravery and courage is inspiring. #BelieveSurviviors
— DA Rachael Rollins (@DARollins) September 27, 2018
2018 Rollins – Believe white women.
2021 Rollins – White women are liars.
After the blog I was invited onto the Howie Carr Show because Rollins wanted to confront me. To say it was a complete disaster for her is the understatement of the century.
- She kept bringing up the fact that it was a citizen complaint instead of a Boston Police report. As if that matters. The woman felt victimized enough to come forward so obviously it was troubling for her.
- Rollins is in a position of power and has that job for as long as she wants. She is the chief law enforcement officer for a major American city. She is not a victim in any way, shape, or form, and is merely presenting herself as one in order to deflect from her own wrongdoing.
- Victims are often afraid to come forward and make allegations against powerful people specifically because they are afraid these powerful people will smear them as liars. Rollins did just that.
- Rollins insinuated that the woman was a drug addict, and belittled addict in general by suggesting that everyone who’s in that part of town has substance abuse issues. She said it was a “big mistake” going to Stop & Shop that day, because the people there are such ratchets.
- She contradicted herself several times. She claimed the woman was driving erratically and coming directly at her while traveling towards her in the wrong lane of traffic. Yet the woman has a picture of Rollins back license plate, which would be impossible if she were coming from the other direction.
- She claimed the woman was driving 3 mph, but at the same time had to screech to a halt. “It took me 6 minutes to move 100 yards. There was stand still traffic on Mass Ave.”
- She admitted to using the siren as a horn. This is a violation of MGL, Chapter 90, Section 16, harsh and objectionable noise.
- She claims she never used her blue lights and was in an unmarked car. If that was the case then how did the complainant know that the car had blue lights at all? Of course she used her blue lights.
- She repeatedly hid behind her children and used them to victimize herself. If her children are scared by the media then she should resign, because she’s a public figure whose job it is to speak to the media.
- At no point did I list Rollins address in the blog. However, in the Netflix Documentary Trial 4 she is filmed at her house in a gated community in Roxbury. She chose to allow that to happen, so clearly she is not scared. Additionally, her boyfriend has his LTC and carries his gun with him at community events.
- She admitted that she went out shopping in her state issued car with her children. She justified this by saying that she has to be able to respond to emergencies.
“That is a car that I am required to drive. Because if there is an emergency we put the lights on and we go.”
- Presumably if she was called to a homicide in East Boston or Revere she’d bring her kids with her, even though they are scared of the media.
- She was careful not to call the woman a liar, or even say that she lied. Instead she just said that everything the woman alleged was untrue, and in fact something completely different happened.
- She said that she never threatened the woman with a ticket, and I pointed out that the woman did not allege this in the police report I published. However, according to a story written by Live Boston afterwards, this gave away the fact that she did in fact threaten to give the woman a ticket:
D.A. Rollins proceeded to make a comment of not being able to write tickets, a claim that was not publicly released in the article, and that the Radio Show was completely unaware of, exposing that she in-fact was in possession of more knowledge of the incident than what she was claiming
- How would Rollins know about that allegation if it hadn’t been published anywhere? Unless of course she knew that she threatened to give her a ticket, something she has no authority to do, and assumed that this was being alleged.
- When I asked her if she would have someone investigate this allegation for the sake of transparency she made it clear she would not, and repeatedly deflected to Boston’s high homicide rate as a reason why she would not.
“You want me to pull footage to see if someone ran a red light and we’ve had 50 homicides in Suffolk County since March. Fifty. People died. All of those families I put good money on it to put the Globe and Herald on it to ask why they weren’t covering it. None of this journalism is happening for those families.”
“I am giving this oxygen because media was outside of my house and my children were afraid. The media has never been outside my house. Not when we had 50 homicides.”
“I think the Capitol insurrection is a lot more important.”
“I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to do that. It’s not consistent with anything I stand for. What would I do? Write myself a ticket? I know I didn’t have lights on, we were moving an inch at a time.”
- Rollins investigates any police officer who has a citizen complaint made against them, often putting them on paid leave. This promise of police reform was a major reason she was elected. But when a complaint is made against her there is no investigation simply because she says it never happened.
- Rollins has investigated her own staff before after complaints of sexual assault were levied on the Internet.
- Rollins implies that she doesn’t want to waste resources investigating herself when there are 50 homicides in Boston this year. Yet she has put cameras on police officers to make sure they are working the overtime gigs they sign up for.
- She bemoans the lack of attention for the homicides in Boston, as if the Boston Police can’t solve murders while an independent group pulls the cameras to see if the claims against her are valid.
- Rollins went out of her way to release a list of 136 cops who were “problematic,” which included several people who are no longer cops and had never been convicted of any sort of wrongdoing. Will she put herself on the list now that she has been accused?
The theatrics with the children were over the top.
“You are never going to threaten my children. In this moment we find ourselves in this country, you don’t think that I don’t get death threats for doing this job. My 7, 11, and 16 year old daughters don’t deserve any of this. You wanna come after me, that’s fine, but don’t you dare come after my children.”
No one threatened her kids. I get death threats all the time too, get over it.
Then last night she took to Twitter and told two versions of the same story about a man coming to her house and threatening her as a result of the blog. Spot the differences.
- Everyone is a masked man right now, that’s not alarming.
- How does the story end? She never says because she’s just attempting to victimize herself.
- He was white the first time, and then she didn’t mention his race the second time.
- What kind of truck has a trunk?
- First time he picked something up and aimed it at her, the second time he picked something up large and dark and turned towards her.
- She of course mentions her children being terrified, because that’s what people do when they don’t want you to focus on the fact that they are lying.
Then today she tweeted out that it was an “unmarked media vehicle” but made sure to point out that her kids were still terrified due to the events at the Capitol.
Yesterday’s incident in front of my house involved an unmarked media vehicle. Thank you for the acts of support. My children, like many of yours, are scared & worried about what they saw at our Capitol. Everyone is on edge, including myself. But my little girls & I are safe.
— DA Rachael Rollins (@DARollins) January 9, 2021
The woman Rollins victimized feels helpless, and why wouldn’t she? The most powerful woman in Boston just called her a liar for having the bravery to speak her truth. She released a statement as well.
The complainant in this story is credible. She has no reason to lie, and she went out of her way to make this complaint. Her story has never changed while Rollins’ is filled with holes. Rollins should be investigated by the Boston Police Department or the Attorney General’s Office. These allegations aren’t small. If what the woman is saying is true then Rollins pretended to be a police officer, used the power of the state to intimidate a civilian, and illegally used her blue lights and siren in order to violate traffic laws. The fact that she says she won’t investigate it, and is hiding behind her kids and Boston’s high homicide rater, is pretty telling that she has something to hide.
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: