– Framed – Video for Full Background on Canton Cover-Up Story
– Donate to the Karen Read Legal Defense Fund
– See all parts of the Canton Cover-Up Series
– Watch the Live Shows and Videos
– Join ”Justice for John O’Keefe and Karen Read” FB Group
Editor’s note: We will continue to publish stories while Aidan serves time as a political prisoner of the state.
Aidan’s attorney Tim Bradl will be going on the Howie Carr Show at 6:05 tonight to talk about his arrest for a completely made up “assault and battery” which was used to revoke his bail in the Superior Court witness intimidation case. Over 50 Turtleriders watched Lindsey Gaetani lie in court and admit that she used a photo of a positive pregnancy test from May to manipulate Aidan for two months. Unfortunately the only person “reporting” from court was Wendy Murphy’s son Grant Smith Ellis, who lied about both Aidan and Lindsey’s testimony. We have put in a request for the audio which will be coming soon, but Attorney Bradl will be discussing it with Howie, who is a huge supporter of Aidan. You can watch at 6:05 tonight by clicking here.
*Editors Note* The interview was uploaded to Spotify after airing and you can also listen to the full segment here
Key points that were brought up in court and will be addressed include:
- Gaetani never called Medfield police to report any assault, she called Lt. Brian Tully, who called police after conferencing with her.
- Gaetani wouldn’t allow Aidan to leave her apartment and threatened the welfare of her four children – Aidan is a hero for protecting them and was a victim of kidnapping.
- Gaetani’s babysitter and friend is Jennifer McCabe.
- According to witness Grace Barrett, Gaetani called Kate Peter and Jen McCabe on December 26th, said she wanted to recant, but was talked out of it after they agreed to raise money for Gaetani’s attorneys.
- Out of anger Gaetani contacted Ken Mello and Tully on December 13th, who agreed to make her a witness, even though she had no relative information to share with them. According to Gaetani, they told her that if Aidan wrote about her betrayal, it would be considered witness intimidation and could be used to revoke his bail.
- Tully served her with a summons for a fake grand jury, which was used by Gaetani to lure Aidan to her house.
- According to Gaetani, Tully demanded she give him her phone if she didn’t participate in the plot to have Aidan arrested, and said that he wanted information about Karen Read, US Attorney Josh Levy, and the FBI investigation into Tully.